Come and work with our amazing team!
At Euro Campers, we know that people are what makes the engine tick! And from time to time, we have exciting employment opportunities available.
Guest Services Officer
be the first point of contact for all Guests arriving at the branch and exceed
Guests expectations in accordance with company core values, policies and
criteria and responsibilities:
- Acknowledge all Guests on arrival
- Vehicle demonstrations: Show and explain the use of the rental vehicle including equipment in the living area, driving area and waste disposal to our guests.
- Rental Agreements: Ensure contracts including pick-up and drop-off documentation is completed in a timely and efficient manner as per Euro Campers policies and procedures.
- Explain Terms and Conditions
- Provide quotes and vehicle demonstrations to customers who enquire about a rental vehicle.
- Resolving guest relation issues and following complaints policy procedure to ensure a resolution is achieved.
- A strong guest service focus
- Track-record of achieving sales targets
- Solid problem-solving abilities
- Experience in effective complaint handling and conflict resolution
- Good time and self-management
- Effective communication skills, verbal and written
- Sound computer skills, friendly, positive attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours approx 40hrs per week Mon-Sun. (Some late nights may be required)
This is a
Permanent/Full time position.
information or to apply for this position, please contact our Auckland Branch
Manager: Chris ph 09 444 5357. e-mail: Chris@tatoffice.com
Applications close: 22 November 18