Euro Campers is the only rental company in New Zealand to offer a complimentary
and well equipped carefree package.
We provide you with a great media kit to ensure you stay safe and can stay in touch with your family and friends while on holiday in New Zealand.
- Inverter or 12V Charger: The Inverter
converts lower voltage into higher voltage. This basically means that
you’ll be able to charge your laptop which usually uses 240 volts for
charging through the cigarette lighter which only supplies 12V Charger.
Through the inverter you don’t have any loss in output power, your
laptop will be charged just as quickly as if you’d charged it at home.
If an inverter isn’t available, you will be provided with a with a 12V
- Phone and NZ SIM Card: Stay in touch with friends and family or on standby in case you have an emergency. (Device only).
- AUX Cable: Gives you the opportunity to
connect your phone or MP3 player to the stereo system of the car. This
way you can enjoy your own music via the cars speakers.
- Travel Adapter: Enables you to charge your
electronic devices from Europe in a New Zealand power outlet. The
adapter connects the European plug with the power outlet.
Heron and Euro Campers
- GPS, WiFi Hot Spot, Tourism Radio and more, including:
- Internet Modem Device: Is a portable WiFi source. All you need to do is purchase a data package
and enjoy internet in areas with cell phone coverage. Our modems are
equipped with a Vodafone NZ SIM card. The best thing about a modem is you can have upto five people online at the same time.
- GPS unit loaded with New Zealand Maps. All you need to do is enter your destination and let the GPS take you there.
- Tourism Radio, Audio Tour Guide: Preloaded with an audio tour guide that gives interesting facts and information as you travel between destinations.
From the Budgy Sleeper, 6 Berth Euro Familia to the 4 Berth Heron motorhome all
vehicles come with one of these awesome kits that will make your holiday in
New Zealand safe, convenient and hassle free.